chapter five

Monday, July 24, 2006

attempt #2

...so this is my second attempt at writing a blog. The first time was a horrible piece of crap I was required to write for a most dreadful class entitled, "Professional" Practice. The name archijeans is a remnant of that class and it seems I can't change. Oh well, here goes attempt #2!

The purpose of this blog is to document my new life, chapter four as I call it, in New York City. Technically, I am starting chapter four in Palisades Park, New Jersey, but this is temporary until Sam and I find a place in the city (or as close as possible). This is my last week of freedom before I start my new job at Perkins Eastman in New York on July 31st.

In case you're wondering....here's the table of contents

Introduction - Born in Suwon, South Korea; leaving the motherland for Maryland

Chapter One - Life in Baltimore

Chapter Two - Life in Glen Burnie (short chapter)

Chapter Three - Life in Ellicott City

Chapter Four - Life in and around College Park

Chapter Five - New York, New York



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home