chapter five

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunset Park

So, finally I have finished painting my apartment and putting shelves and pictures up. It's a little 2 bedroom apartment in Sunset Park at the corner of 41st Street and 5th Avenue which is at the corner of the park that gives the neighborhood it's name. The park slopes up and at the top of the hill you are standing at the highest point in all of Brooklyn. You can actually see over the building to lower Manhattan and even the Statue of Liberty...look carefully.

I have a roommate, Meg, who happens to be a friend of Sam's from SVA. She just got starter fish for her tank in our living room and we're hoping to have a housewarming pretty soon. It's cozy and soon I'll be posting pictures whenever I clean up my room and take them! My parents are visiting this weekend so it'll be really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home