chapter five

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A scary reality

I finally saw Al Gore's film this past weekend, even though I really wanted to see it when it first came out in theaters. It's just mind boggling to think how we've screwed up things so royally for our planet. Being a pessimist, I'm afraid we're all doomed. DOOMED I SAY!

We need a miracle. Sometimes it makes me wonder if I should continue doing architecture. My job requires to create objects that sit on this earth for long periods of time and consume lots of resources.

*SIGH*



Well, we're slowly trying to make things better with sustainable architecture. But is it too late??!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Pshaw! How can you even ask that!!! It's never too late, that kind of thinking is what really will doom us. Action NOW!

P.S.- I just went through a hell of a lot of trouble to make this post. I had to look up my old blog (which was harder than it should have been), then I had to open a g mail account. Geesh!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home