chapter five

Friday, August 25, 2006

hey punkin (^^)

I just got my new cell phone two days ago and boy is it purty. Looky look! It's my new Motorola PEBL.


Lucky for me my company has a discount through Cingular and Tmobile...I went with Tmobile. I've had Cingular for the past couple years since AT&T got bought out by them. I do miss my Nokia phone though. The organization of stuff makes more sense to me, but that's only because I've had Nokia phones since 1998/99. Anyway, I got my phone for $50. Excellent >=)


One of the coolest things about the phone is its matte color coating which resist fingerprints and smudges and feels like a baby's bottom. Goo goo ga! The other really really cool thing is the one hand opening mechanism. You just push down on the face of the phone with your thumb and then the hinge flips open. Ta da! It's magic.

And when you're ready to close the phone, it snaps closed thanks to its interior magnetic faces. I'm sure I'll have some problems with my cards getting demagnetized. In the manual, it recommends that you not keep your phone in the same pocket as any of your credit cards. What were they thinking?? It's still cool though. What can I say? I'm in love with cute and beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home